Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December

 Lucy & Parker




 Jackson & Kate opening the Nativity I sent for them at Christmastime.


 We got to go to the Portland Children's Museum. That was really a fun time to watch the kids play and explore.


 Kate was so funny. She kept trying to carry water from one area to another, but didn't realize she was using a cup with holes in the bottom.




 I found these fun slippers for the kids that looked like western boots. They really loved them!
 I made this santa suit... I think it was definitely worth the time and investment!

 Jackson and Kate LOVED having Santa come visit. Lucy was not very impressed. Maybe next year!

 I thought it would be fun to get the kids their very own sleeping bags. They were a hit!
We got to celebrate Jackson's 4th birthday with him. He taught himself to ride a bike in September, so he got a new bike for his birthday and just loved it.




No comments: